MCP737PRO2 is a full scale replica of the Boeing 737NG Mode Control Panel, look and functionality are reproduced with high details.
MCP737PRO2 is equipped with:
• High reliability encoders
• Ambient light sensor for display brightness regulation
• Autothrottle ARM switch with electromagnetic disengage and bank selector knob
• Knobs are aluminium coated (with printed symbols on course knobs). Our MCP737PRO2 connects directly to the Ethernet using an ethernet socket on the back of the panel.
• Universal power supply adapter and ethernet cable.
• White digit display and warm white backlight.
It is the core of an expandable system that allows additional hardware to be daisy-chained through it. The big advantage of this system is that you can add many other modules (EFIS’s, radios, MIP modules) simply connecting them to the MCP in daisy chain through the provided cables (each module is supplied with its 5 pole cable). Connecting a single ethernet cable you connect the MCP together with all the modules to your system. All the other modules are connected in chain to the MCP that manages the communication and provides also the power supply to the modules.
The MCP737PRO2 supports the mainly used FS add-on software, to know more about the compatibility with a specific add-on aircraft please refer technical documents section.
MCP737PRO2 hardware establishes an interface with Flight Simulator/ Prepar3D and the used add-on; logics, operating modes and aircraft way of behaving are managed by the software.
The module is complete and ready to use and does not require additional cards or software programming. Test program software can be free downloaded.
The panel is equipped with:
• 14 custom made switches with dual color legends: white backlighted text and neutral indicator with green light status. This, like in the real aircraft, allows high visibility only when in active status:
- LVL CHG
- HDG SEL
- VOR LOC
- ALT HOLD
• 3 round pushbuttons to select CO, ALT INT and SPEED INT functions
• Electromagnetic Auto Throttle ARM switch with green led indicator
• 2 Flight Director switches with "MA" green led indicator
• Vertical Speed thumb wheel
• Flat disengage lever.
• Electromagnetic disengage Auto Throttle ARM switch.
• Custom high resolution Warm white backlighting frontplate.
• Custom made pushbuttons
• White color LED 7 segment Displays for Altitude, VS, Heading, IAS, Left and Right Course.
• Aluminium coating knobs (with symbols on course knobs).
• Bank angle selector with high reliability and swiss made dual concentric HDG-SEL knobs.
• New high torque swiss made encoders
• Display and backlight brightness regulation with external or internal control.
• AT disengage with control by the software and/or external input.
• Ambient light sensor for the display brightness regulation
• 16 bit flash memory technology to upgrade the built-in operating program (for eventual future improvements and expansions)
• Central unit for daisy-chained connection of add-on modules
• 6Vdc 1A power supply (provided)
• Compatible with Flight Simulator X, Flight Simulator Steam Edition, Prepar 3D ( V1, V2 and V3) and add-on as Project Magenta, PROSIM737, SimAvionics, PMDG737NGX, iFly737, LVLD767, xPlane.
The MCP737PRO2 firmware provides an internal program mode to configure the main preferences in the hardware functionality. No need for PC software program to configure the MCP737PRO2 hardware. In program mode you can set how to control the backlight, (internal, external or MIP-linked) the full scale display brightness and some other functions.
Why choosing us?
The MCP737PRO2 takes on charge all the connected modules, dealing the communication between them. MCP737PRO2 does not require further driver installations or software configurations, it only needs to be connected to the ethernet TCP/IP.
Behind the panel the thickness of our MCP737PRO2 is besides of about 31 mm.
Price: € 1.149,00 + VAT
P/N: MCP737PRO2 | Availability: 3 weeks