The MIP737ICS3 is a series of modules that integrates the electronic and hardware to support the functions of the Main Instrument Panel of B737NG simulator.
All switches, annunciators and gauges are already installed and working, no more electronic component is needed.
The MIP737ICS3_FULL include all below indicated modules ready to be inserted in the MIP Casing structure (see: MIP Casing with Glareshield and Display Bezels on the wabsite) or other compatible structure. MIP737ICS3_FULL is a plug&play expansion module and requires the CPflight MCP737 (EL, NG, PRO/PRO2/PRO3 version) to operate.
The MIP737ICS3_FULL include:
• MIP737ICS3_MAIN: include the center module (Engine display control panel, Autobrake, Antiskid, FuelFlow and Flap Indicator with annunciators); Gear panel with annunciators (gear lever available separately); Stanby instrument plate including Yaw Damper Gauge (excluding Standby instruments, ISFD module available separately).
N1 SET and SPEED REF are dual concentric Rotary switches with encoder.
Autobrake "MAX" position is guarded position so Knob must be pulled out to select MAX. All modules are provided fully assembled with the connector to plug cables coming from the other modules. Connections are very simple and all connectors have a key to avoid reversed insertion, refer to the MIP737ICS3 user manual.
MIP737ICS_FULL center module includes a backlighted FLAPS Gauge with 2 indipendent needles to show Left and Right flap position.
The MIP737ICS3_MAIN connect to the CPflight daisy-chain through the provided 5 pole cable, the 12Vdc power supply adapter for all the MIP737ICS3 modules is also provided.
• MIP737ICS3_CP: the Captain panel include the captain DU’s selectors, the AP-A/T-FMC Indicators/pushbuttons, annunciators, switches and a 3 pole terminal block for the connection of the captain tiller besides the left chrono plate holding the Nose Wheel Steering guarded switch (clock not included). The MIP737ICS3_CP simply connect to the MIP737ICS3_MAIN through the provided 4 pole cable.
• MIP737ICS3_FO: the FO panel include the Backlighted Brake Pressure gauge, the First Officer DU’s selectors, the AP-A/T-FMC Indicators/pushbuttons, annunciators, switches and a 3 pole terminal block for the connection of the F/O tiller besides the right chrono plate (clock not included). The MIP737ICS3_FO simply connect to the MIP737ICS3_MAIN through the provided 4 pole cable.
• MIP737ICS3_CP_LO: the lower Captain panel include the Main Panel backlight regulator, the Background and AFDS Flood brightness regulator besides the dual concentric potentiometers that allow to adjust the DU’s brightness (where supported by the software add-on). The Background and AFDS Flood knobs effect the brightness adjustment to two terminal blocks located on the MIP737ICS3_MAIN center panel. Here you can connect a standard 12V Led strip (max 5W each). The MIP737ICS3_CP_LO is composed by two panels interconnected by a flat cable, the group simply connect to the MIP737ICS3_MAIN through the provided 4 pole cable.
• MIP737ICS3_FO_LO: the lower First Officer panel include the FO Main Panel backlight regulator, the potentiometer to adjust the DU’s brightness (where supported by the software add-on) and the Ground Proximity guarded switches besides the Sys Test pushbutton and GPWS annunciator. The MIP737ICS3_CP_LO is composed by two panels interconnected by a flat cable. Unlike the above others, the MIP737ICS3_FO_LO is a slave panel and connect to the MIP737ICS3_CP_LO through a flat cable.
Each of the above modules is also available as single part or group. The MIP737ICS3 works with Project Magenta, Prosim737, PMDG737NGX, iFly737 and the most common FS add-on software, for most up-to-date information refer to the compatibility table.
The hardware supports all the MIP737 functionality, the working functions are depending by the Add-on installed software. To allow the MIP737ICS_FULL function, the MCP737 firmware revision has to be updated to the last version. More information about the firmware update are reported on the MCP operation manual.
Please read carefully the manual to install MIP737ICS3 in your structure.
Cables, power supply adapter and screws to fix the modules to the structure are included.
All Switches, annunciators, LED's and knobs are already fully installed and working.
Lower module section has functional single and dual concentric potentiometers.
All modules are provided with anticorrodal aluminium backplate and backlighted front panel.
Why choosing us?
MIP737ICS3 represents the state of the art in the evolutions and improvements of simulation systems, MIP737ICS3 is a plug&play system, no need of any configuration file or script.
You only need to connect the power adapter and the 5 poli cable to the MCP, EFIS, SIDE or any other point of the CPflight daisy-chain and it will automatically identify the modules and will start to communicate with the entire system.
If you have other modules (i.e. pedestal modules) you can connect them to the second socket of the MIP737ICS3 using the BRT737DC board.
|Download software e manuali|
Prezzo: € 2.986,00 + IVA
Cod.: MIP737ICS3_FULL | Disponibilità: 4