MCP737NG is a full scale replica of Boeing 737 MODE CONTROL PANEL
The module is complete and ready to use and interface with Microsoft FSX, P3d, Project Magenta, Prosim and other add-on. MCP737NG is connected to the PC through USB. Package includes an universal power supply adapter and USB cable. Drivers and test program software can be free downloaded at the "Technical and documents" section.
MCP737NG can be interfaced with Microsoft FSX or Prepar3D ( both version) through CPflight driver, that is freeware and available. Using this driver you can interface the hardware to the most used add-on like PMDG737NGX, PMDG777 and iFly737. Other Add-on like Prosim737 and Project Magenta interface directly to our hardware without the use of our driver. The MCP737NG hardware establishes an interface with FSX/ Prepar3D and the used add-on; logics, operating modes and aircraft behavior are managed by the software.
MCP737NG is equipped with:
• High quality level components
• Half million cycle rated encoder
• Autothrottle ARM switch with electromagnetic disengage
• Bank selector knob and custom solutions for frontplate
• Knobs are made in aluminium with printed symbols on course knobs
• White digit display
• Warm white backlight
• 14 backlighted pushbuttons
• 3 round pushbuttons to select CO, ALT INT and SPEED INT functions
• Electromagnetic Auto Throttle ARM switch with green led indicator
• 2 flight director switches with guard and "MA" led indicator
• Vertical speed thumb wheel and flat disengage lever
• White 7 segments white LED displays
MCP737NG is supplied with wide expansion capability through the DIN 5 pole auxiliary socket. This allows you to connect and interface CPflight plug&play expansion modules (like radio panels and MIP737 expansion board). You may add modules at anytime; the MCP forms the center for data exchange between modules and flight simulator. Each module is supplied with 5 pole cable and is ready to be used without need of any software configuration.
The flash memory technology of 16 bit microcontroller gives you a simple way to upgrade the built-in operating program (Firmware). This feature is useful to update your MCP with improvements and future expansions.
The front panel is backlighted. The backlight does not require any external addition, everything is built-in the MCP and the control is directly given by Flight Simulator instrument light status or connecting an external switch to the related input.
Why choosing us?
The MCP737NG takes on charge all the connected modules, dealing the communication between them. MCP737NG does not require further driver installations or software configurations. Behind the panel the thickness of our MCP737NG is besides of about 25 mm.
Price: € 849,00 + VAT
P/N: MCP737NG | Availability: 14