Full scale replica of Boeing 737 Fire panel
• Warm white backlight
• Handles with lift-UP/LEFT/RIGHT positions and "Hard Click" feeling
• Locking mechanism with automatic unlock during fire condition or OVHT/FIRE test and buttons to manually override locking (option)
• All switches and pushbuttons are operating
• All annunciators are operating
• Direct plug CPflight daisy chain (CPflight MCP required )
• The module is supplied with aluminium fasteners, screws and nuts (1/4 turn original fastners)
• Compatible with Flight Simulator X, Flight Simulator Steam Edition, Prepar 3D ( V1, V2 and V3), Project Magenta, PROSIM737, PMDG737NGX, iFly737.
Even if the fire panel is capable to send commands for all switches and accepts commands to light all the annunciators, the limitation of the simulation environment imply that some functions are not operational depending by the connected software. If you have some doubts, before contacting CPflight support, please check hardware functionality using test Cpflight hardware program.
Test program is very friendly to use. Please install CPflight driver to get the test program installed on your PC. See our website www.cpflight.com and install instfs9_xxx.zip if you use FS9 or instfsx_xxx.zip if you use FSX.
Close Flight simulator and used add-on before run the test program.
FIRE737 is an expansion module and requires MCP737EL or MCP737PRO/PRO2 to operate.
Why choosing us?
Our FIRE737 connects directly to MCP737PRO2/PRO/EL in daisy-chain together with the other modules.
The MCP737 takes on charge all the connected modules, dealing the communication between them.
For this reason FIRE737 does not require further driver installations or software configurations and does not take USB ports on the pc.
Behind the panel the thickness of our FIRE737 is besides of 60 mm.
Price: € 599,00 + VAT
P/N: FIRE737 | Availability: