EFIS737NG is a full scale replica of the EFIS selector located in the Boeing 737NG cockpit glareshield.
The EFIS737NG may be considered as an extension of the CPflight MCP737PRO1/2- MCP737EL and requires it to operate. EFIS737NG is fully compatible with Prosim737, Project Magenta, PMDG737NGX, PMDG777, iFly737, LVLD767 and XP11 (Zibo737).
Due to the continue evolution of flight simulation field we constantly update the compatibilities. Please verify the current state of the compatibility in the section "Technical and documents".
Even if the EFIS737NG supports the mainly used FS add-on software, it is not possible to assure the full compatibility with all third part add-on. To know more about the compatibility with a specific add-on aircraft please refer to the latest information shown in the compatibility table in "Technical and documents" section.
Trough a jumper EFIS737NG can operate as CAPTAIN or F/O selector. EFIS737NG has backlight controlled by MCP737.
The module is directly powered by the MCP737 and does not require any configuration. Once connected the EFIS will start to work without any other setting. EFIS737NG is directly powered and controlled by the MCP737 ( all MCPs versions ) through a single 5 pole cable (lenght 70 cm provided) and like all others CPflight modules has a second socket, to allow the connection of further devices (daisy chain). We provide the product with 5 pole cable, mounting parts, bracket and wingnuts.
EFIS737NG disposes of triple concentric devices for MINS and BARO regulation:
• The RADIO/BARO and IN/HPA are two positions 60° index rotary switches (outer knobs) and mantain the settled position.
• The MINS and BARO regulation (middle knobs) are real as in the aircraft; they are R/L (rise/lower) regulation kind with spring return to the center. Different rise/decrease intervention is related on how much you would like to rotate the knob (fast slow function). A small rotation angle causes a slow rise/decrease (1 mb each 0,5 second), where a bigger rotation angle cause a fast rise/decrease (10 mb each 0,5 second).
• The RST/STD pushbuttons (inner buttons) have a separate shaft to guarantee a correct label orientation of the central pushbuttons regardless of the other knobs position.
• The MODE and RANGE commutators (outer knobs) are respectively 4 and 8 positions 30°index
• The TFC and CTR pushbuttons (inner buttons) have a separate shaft to guarantee a correct label orientation of the central pushbuttons regardless of the other knobs position.
• The circuit is protected by metal cover.
Our EFIS737NG supports these functions:
• MINS selector (outer knob 2 position)
• MINS selector (middle)
• MINS reset push button switch (RST)
• FPV (option)
• Lateral axis
• Vertical axis
• BAROmetric Selector (outer knob 2 position â€“ IN/HPA)
• BAROmetric Selector (middle)
• BAROmetric Standard switch (STD)
• VOR/ADF switch
• APP position
• VOR position
• MAP position
• PLAN position
• CTR MAP switch
• WXR map switch
• STA map switch
• WPT map switch
• ARPT map switch
• DATA map switch
• POS map switch
• TERR map switch
• QRH Display Control Panel
Why choosing us?
Our EFIS737NG connects directly to MCP737PRO2/EL in daisy-chain together with the other modules.
The MCP737 takes on charge all the connected modules, dealing the communication between them.
For this reason EFIS737NG does not require further driver installations, software configurations, with no occupation of USB ports on the pc. Behind the panel the thickness of our EFIS737NG is besides of 42 mm.
Price: € 399,00 + VAT
P/N: EFIS737NG | Availability: 8