Terms of sale
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
CPflight products are made for hobbies purposes and should not be intended for professional use.
If you need to use our hardware for professional/commercial use please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customers accept to use our products with their own determination and for their purposes, under their own responsability. CPflight does not assume liability or responsibility for damages occured in the use or operation of CPflight equipments or for problems caused to any other equipment to them connected. CPflight reserves the right to make design changes or improvements without the obligation to revise prior versions. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Prices are expressed in EURO; price does not include import duties and sales taxes that may be applied in your country. There is the possibility to be contacted by customs if required. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Credit Card: payment with credit card come through Paypal; note that you will be charged in EURO based on the current exchange rate at the time of payment; exchange rate is applied by Paypal and is published on www.paypal.com website. CPflight has no access to your credit card information and details.
- International Money Orders (postal order) / Bank Transfer: for Money Orders or bank transfer, payments are accepted in EURO funds only; for any further information please contact email@example.com.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
If the product is in stock, we will ship within 5 business days following your order. If the product is not in stock it may take up to six to eight weeks for delivery, depending on the conditions of production. If the product is not in stock the link for orders will be disabled; please contact our firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Shipping costs are calculated upon checkout (cost includes risk of loss and insurance). Our couriers are UPS and DHL.
It is in the common interest to avoid refunds. Before you purchase any of our products it is important that you know all product features and limitations. Read documentation and contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
A refund will be accepted where:
- A product does not satisfy a customer's expectation
- Goods delivered are not as ordered
- CPflight accepts that a product has a fault as advised by the customer
- Only if the customer advises CPflight of one problem within 7 days from the receiving of the package.
CPflight products must be returned in their original condition and packaging within 30 days, with the original invoice.
The customer is responsible for all shipping charges when returning a product to CPflight. Shipping and handling charges for delivery are non-refundable. If returned products are damaged in anyway subject to our discretion, CPflight reserves the right to not issue the refund.
If you want to return a product to CPflight, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not return products without prior advise.
All products manufactured by CPflight are warranted for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. CPflight will repair products at its discretion. The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges when returning a product for a reparation, including shipping and handling charges when returning a repaired product.
Warranty does not cover damages resulting from improper installation or maintenance, misuse, modifications, improper connections with peripherals or other causes not arising out of defects in materials or workmanship at discretion of CPflight. If the purchaser or an agent of the purchaser performs any unauthorized repairs, warranty will be avoided and CPflight will not reimburse any cost occurred.